Shipyard creates and manages copies of environments (i.e. instances of an application) so you don’t have to. From dev to production, Shipyard automates the provisioning of these environments (and the underlying infrastructure) at all steps of the software development lifecycle.
We’re venture-backed and based in NYC, but we’re fully remote.
What you’ll do:
- Work with backend engineers on client-facing features from prototype to production
- Build out web-based user interfaces for our customer-facing dashboards and deployment infrastructure
- Help with transition from server-side rendering to SPA frontend framework
- Optimize code for performance and stability
- Help build out APIs (internal/external) for SPA
You should have:
- 2+ years of professional development experience
- Excellent technical communication skills
Other things we’re looking for:
- Experience with Photoshop, Sketch, Figma, and/or InDesign
- Experience with Python, Golang, and/or Docker
- Good sense design and product (UI/UX)
- OSS contributor
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium healthcare (PPO/EPO) (including dental + vision)
If this sounds like you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resumé and GitHub username!