Shipyard accelerates the way software teams build and deliver products by automating the lifecycle of full-stack ephemeral environments for on every pull request. Rather than reviewing and testing features on shared, unreliable environments, software teams can collaborate centrally and securely in short-lived Shipyard environments with all the data and services their application uses in production enabling faster, more reliable releases.
We’re venture-backed and based in NYC, but we’re fully remote.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for end-to-end sales cycle for prospective customers, building strong relationships with customer champions and economic buyers
- You will work closely with DevOps Advocate Team to become trusted customer partners and grow our customer base
- Daily activities will include prospecting, qualifying, discovery, value-selling, forecasting, and executing sales opportunities to achieve revenue targets
- Maintain and improve technical knowledge of Shipyard’s platform, competitors and industry trends
You should have:
- At least one year of experience selling into DevOps/Security/IT/Software Engineering
- Your interactions with customers and your teammates are led with empathy and integrity
- You are curious, entrepreneurial and capable of picking up complex concepts
- Knowledge of DevOps and Kubernetes
- Creative, self-starter, eager to take initiative and learn new things
- You have interest or experience selling a technical product in a complex sales process that can include one or multiple stakeholders
Other things we’re looking for:
- You are passionate about contributing to ambitious revenue and growth goals
- You have a track record of high performance, are self-motivated and continually raise the bar for what you believe is achievable
- You are accountable and can be depended on to deliver on commitments made
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium healthcare (PPO/EPO) (including dental + vision)
All employees must be able to show authorization to work in the US.
If you are interested in the role please send your resume along with a few sentences on what excited you about this position to email@example.com . This email will be read by our Co-Founder and CEO who will ultimately follow up with an initial Zoom conversation if we think it is a good fit.