Shipyard accelerates the way software teams build and deliver products by automating the lifecycle of full-stack ephemeral environments on every pull request. Rather than reviewing and testing features on shared, unreliable environments, software teams can collaborate centrally and securely in short-lived Shipyard environments with all the data and services their application uses in production enabling faster, more reliable releases.
We’re venture-backed and based in NYC, but we’re fully remote.
What you’ll do:
- Engage and educate users in our community via Slack, Discord, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Present at meetups, conferences, and other ecosystem events
- Manage sponsorships of events, newsletters, etc.
- Collaborate with our marketing team and co-founders around community roadmap
- Engage daily with our users to understand their needs and help refine the product strategy
You should have:
- 1+ year previous developer advocacy, community management or similar experience
- Exceptional written skills, with fluency in English Language
- Creative, self-starter, eager to take initiative and learn new things
- Clear and concise writer
Other things we’re looking for:
- Experience with any of the following: Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, AWS, GCP, Azure, Digital Ocean
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- OSS contributor
- Comfort with working at an early stage startup.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium healthcare (PPO/EPO) (including dental + vision)
All employees must be able to show authorization to work in the US.
If you are interested in the role please send your resume along with a few sentences on what excited you about this position to email@example.com. This email will be read by our Co-Founder and CEO, who will ultimately follow up with an initial Zoom conversation if we think this is a good fit.